Guidelines for submissions
We’re looking for lessons learned, tips, and advice to share with creators. Your chances of making it into Podia’s Creator Advice Library will be higher if your submission is detailed and thoughtful.
Give examples, explain the ‘why’ and ‘how’ behind your advice or lesson, share specific results of what happened and how it felt.
Need some inspiration? Here are some prompts:
- What’s one thing that worked really well for you when building an email list?
- What’s one change you made that had the most impact on growing your business?
- What’s one tactic or strategy you’ve learned about an effective launch?
- What’s a copywriting technique or practice that works well for you?
- Walk us through an effective website page — how is it structured and what are the elements that make it successful?
- What do you know now that you wish you knew when you first started as a creator?
- What should newer creators be careful of when starting their businesses?
- What have you learned about pricing and packaging? (deciding what to charge, how to bundle offers together, etc.)
- Describe a practice or time-saving solution that enables you to focus or make your day more productive.