1. Write a blog post ✍️
Using your referral link in a blog post is one of the most effective promotion methods out there. Some ideas for articles that you could start with are:
- Podia vs. another product you’ve used
- Share a roundup of all your favorite digital product tools
- Honest review of Podia
- Tutorial (i.e. - how to build your first product, how to build an online audience)
- “Why I switched to Podia” article
- “Tools I can’t live without” or “Tools I use every day” article
- Earnings comparison (what you’ve earned through Podia vs a competitor)
The Podia Assets Page includes images you can use on your blog and on your social media 👍
2. Send a newsletter ✉️
If you have a weekly or monthly newsletter, this is a perfect way to promote your new referral link. You can introduce Podia to your audience, promote a blog post (like one of the topics mentioned above), or promote one of your products with a sale or something that piques interest.
Struggling to come up with what to write?
We’ve got you covered 😃
Here’s some tested and proven-to-work email copy you can use to get your subscribers excited about Podia.
We encourage you to edit the email for voice and tone to make it your own. And of course, if you have your own stories about Podia or building an online course business, it’ll only help to include them!
Subject: The best online course platform I’ve ever tried
I don’t normally promote products on here, but today I’m so excited about something that I need to tell you about it.
You probably already know that selling online courses can be a great way to earn money online.
But as someone who’s created and sold courses myself, I should tell you that there’s something that always bothered me about it: the technical headaches.
In the past, I nearly went crazy trying to make everything work:
- Figuring out clunky course software.
- Uploading and trying to organize all of my content.
- Setting up and connecting a bunch of third-party apps to collect payments, send emails to students, etc...
That’s why I was so excited to find Podia.
Podia handles everything.
It’s the simplest platform I’ve ever tried, there’s NO technical knowledge required to use it, and it takes all of the complexity out of the equation, so you can focus on what you do best: creating content.
Plus, unlike other platforms, Podia goes beyond courses…you can sell memberships and digital downloads from your Podia storefront, too.
Your first 30 days are free (with no credit card required), so give it a try and start creating your course...and if you’re not head-over-heels in love with it, you won’t pay a penny.
But if you do decide to upgrade — and I think you will — Podia is still super-affordable, at only $39/month to sell courses and downloads, or $79/month to add memberships to the mix. And unlike other platforms, they take zero transaction fees.
Click here to start your free 30 day trial.
You won’t regret it.
- Your Name
P.S. If you have any questions about Podia, I encourage you to give their spectacular customer support a spin: just go to their site and click on the purple chat button in the bottom right corner.
3. Film a video 📹
Turn your blog article idea into a video, film a live product review, or incorporate Podia into your daily vlog (i.e. - “before I start work, I check my Podia dashboard...”).
Video is a powerful way to connect with your audience “face to face”. You could even live-stream your love for Podia on Facebook Live!
4. Record a podcast 🎙️
If you’re like many of our referral partners who host podcasts, you could record an episode where you mention Podia (+ include your referral link on-air and in the description details) or join a podcast where you collaborate with another creator.
5. Host a giveaway 🎁
If you have a digital product you’re selling through Podia, try running a giveaway or contest where you also promote the referral link.
6. Add the referral link to your website 🔗
A referral link, description, or branded image works in any number of places on a website. For example, you could pop a link into your sidebar, footer, about page, or even within the navigation under a current (or new) tab dedicated to endorsements.
The Podia Assets Page includes banners you can add to your site.
7. Co-host a webinar with us 📹
8. Share Podia on social media 💬
Here’s some copy you could use:
- @Podiadotcom is, hands down, the BEST online course platform out there: [your referral link]
- Sell courses, memberships and downloads without the technical headaches on @Podiadotcom: [your referral link]
- Tired of clunky, hard-to-use online course platforms? @Podiadotcom is what you’re looking for: [your referral link]
The Podia Assets Page includes graphic assets that are sized for various social media platforms.